The Hong Kong Exporters’ Association (HKEA) is a non-profit making trade association registered under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance in May 1955 as a company limited by guarantee.
VISION & MISSION
- To be the leading organization to develop Hong Kong as a Trading hub for Exporters.
- To serve Hong Kong Exporters and add Value for HKEA Members.
- Export Centric
- To liaise with government and represent the interests of exporters on a number of important councils and committees.
- To assist members to explore new market opportunities & to keep abreast of latest market intelligence by organizing seminars, luncheons, trade missions and exhibitions.
- To disseminate information through exporters Plus, exporters Fair Edition; and to help exporters gain additional exposure via online product promotion and searching services.
- Other services include business matching, trade enquiries, rental of function room, organizing social responsible and community activities as well as initiating different projects or studies to promote the HK export trade and to enhance its competitiveness.